Thursday, February 12, 2009

Facebook punye tag

Puteri Nadia and Ilyana Ilias tagged me..ngeee...

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)




I... [where appropriate ;p]

1. love chocolates
2. cant live without my laptop + internet
3. have mild obsessive compulsive disorder
4. talk too much
5. addicted to coffee and hot choc
6. struggle to finish up my final yr project!(this stupidddd thing is killing mee!!grrr???)
7. am the eldest, not the youngest!haha
8. eat a lot!!!!
9. enjoy cold weather the most because it makes hot showers so much more interesting and soothing..ngeeee
10. am a member of PECORAS-perfectly educated children of ribena and sunquick
11. love travelling.
12. love my gurlfriends!!
13. can be a diff. person when exam is around the corner.hahaha
14. am indecisive.
15. have too much things to do
16. am currently confused of what is happening around me.
17. am missing my mommy, daddy and siblings so much!!!
18. am missing Monaliza Mastura Enterprise Sdn Bhd (daddy's com shops in Kbmall, Rantau Panjang and Berek 12) as well!
19. am scared of lots of things-frogs, cockroach, ghosts etcetera
20. learnt that heartbroken is really painful.
21. watch way too much TV series and movies
22. am very competitive, but I usually only compete with myself.
23. hate if someone close to me forget my birthday!!hahaha.
24. daydream a lot
25. love self-diagnosed myself with some weird syndrome/diseases

No comments: