Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2nd Dec

1. For the 1st time ever in 3weeks, my consultant finally praised me.
2. For the 1st time ever i think my partner is a great partner..She did motivate me a bit this morning and really thanked her for that...
3. For the 1st time ever in paediatrics, i finally shed my tears off...

So many things happened today..
So many things-good and bad...

Hmm....will talk about it later tonite...Im currently in the library..Too many things happened today. I just need to write something b4 I go to the next tutorial and b4 i see the new patients. There are few things that keep on lingering in my head and i just couldnt be able to erase it even for a while..huhu...

And I am on-take today so i wont be home early.. At least not until 10pm...I will be starving when i reach home tonite..huhu..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sempat lagi nk Blog..:P
good luck tonite.
-fadzli-

Witty Angel said...

hehehe...tadi jiwa kacaula..hehehe...

Wahidah said...

jiwa kacau bilau ke aina...mesti kembang kena puji kan...hehehe