Monday, December 8, 2008

RUN-leona lewis



RUN-Leona Lewis

"Have heart my dear
We're bound to be afraid
Even if it's just for a few days
Making up for all this mess"

.::~Life is not always perfect...~::.

Hmm..I spoke with someone tonight..I called her to wish her Happy Eid Adha but something else happened..We were talking about sumthing else that wasn’t really offensive but believe it or not the impact is shattering..It really broke my heart to hear such words came out from her mouth…

Anyway im sorry dear…
I need to be selfish.
I need to stop thinking about others.
Im hurt.
Deeply hurt.
And I wont let my heart to be broken again.
Not anymore..
Im sorry...

P/s : And the consequences of what happened tonight= called my mom 3 times, menjerit2 kat bilik aju and gelak non-stop kat diri sendiri...and ade possibility bangun tengah malam ngigau2 screaming..hehe..night-terror.. I wish everything that is happening to me skang ni is a dream..a very long dream...yang everything i 'd said, everything i'd done boleh diundur balik...=(..
And thanks juga to Aju cuz menyelamatkan saye daripada terus lemas tadi..hehe..sayang kamoo..muahhh..hahaha...(confirm aju geli bace ni.hahha)..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

leona lewis eee..
bleh try cari & download ni..