Friday, March 21, 2008

Ngee..the very super busy me..hehe..ngeee...ive submitted my project approval form to department of medicine and medical school already..yeahh..department of medicine..finally!finally im doing my final yr project under that department..alhamdulillah..im doing the project with Dr.H and she is a rheumatologist in CUH. I was introduced to her by Dr.V and she was willing to supervise me..i met her in the A&E this morning and she signed my approval letter so settled!i met bronagh and she said that there shouldnt be a problem for me to do my project under the department as there still vacancies...she said that she didnt reply my email cuz at first she thought that its over the quota already but when she really checked the proposals submitted its still lesser than the quota..and so there shouldnt b a prob for me..ngeee..cuz im quite early compared to others..ngeee...anyways for those 4th med corkians who want to do their final year project under department of medicine,please submit ur proposal as soon as possible to department of medicine in CUH and medical school in brookfield..ok im so sleepy and i think ill just blog about everything tmrw..ngeeee

No comments: