Thursday, March 20, 2008

Alhamdulillah..i just received an email from Dr.Boylan and she said that she can slot me anywhere if Medicine cannot take me...ngeee...and bronagh clarke emailed me and said that she will take me if i send a copy of approved title to department of medicine as well!!!ngeee..alhamdulillah..jangan bertukar fikiran dah la ye dr.harney..owh anyway im doing something about steroid...and sume ni thanks to Dr.VanPelt..He is a supernice guy!Super super nice!!Really nice that i really like him. He helped me all the way through. I spent about 1 hr and half with him and he called Prof Perry, went down to Bone Unit twice, introduced me to Dr.Harney, emailed Dr.Greiner and Dr.Bradley and everything..He even gave me another idea about complementary alternative medicine..and he understood why ive came out with 6 different topics..ngeee...he told me that my topics are interesting but the methodology that im going to use is not under their expertise. Im going to do questionnaire and he told me that his department lack of expertise in designing questionnaire so he recommends another person..ngeee....

No comments: