Saturday, February 23, 2008

Memories…

I came to Cork in 17th September 2004 with few other MARA students. I arrived safely in Cork but unfortunately my luggage wasn’t…it lost in its journey to cork. I lost my luggage for a month..yeahhh..A MONTH!!!and I was the only KMB’s girl stayed in Farranlea Hall on that time…Other KMB’s girls were staying in The Spires which is about 20minutes walking time from farranlea. The fact that my luggage was gone and I had been thrown away from my friends made me really sad and stressed..However, Alhamdulillah I wasn’t alone. There were 2 other KMB’s guy with me, Lutfi and Azan...and I met Aju, Milah, SHahied and Nik on my 1st day in Cork. They were really nice to me..i borrowed aju’s shirts and fateem’s towel…i didn’t have food to eat on that time and I was starving…only god knew how I felt on that time..i was so depressed and I had no energy in doing anything…=(

To add some more spices in my life and made my situation worst, azan told me that mara didn’t allowed their students to stay in farranlea hall cuz its too expensive and blab blabla….(bongok padahal ade je senior mara len stay kat situ on that time)..so, yeahh I was unlucky to have those kind of stresses on that time…I lost my luggage, I had problem with mara and I had problems with the accommodation. Life was really suck on that time..i cried a lot and I was upset all the time. My daily routine was to go to Suzzane’s office and asked her to help me with mara’s, farranlea’s and aer lingus. She made a few call to aer lingus and finally my luggage was found stranded in London cuz it lost its tag..dr.shidi took the luggage from the airport and gave it to me..i didn’t ask for any compensation or anything eventho my luggage was heavily broken and I was heavily broke cuz I had to buy lots of things…(lagipon takde senior cakap)..anyway life was really suck on that time..i was on the verge of breakdown on that time cuz farranlea was saying that they were going to sue mara and the fact that I was alone on that time made it worst. Anyhow, Suzanne and encik yatim came to their final decision that I had to stay I farranlea hall for 3 months and after that I had to move to my house in glasheen…tapi bongoknye at the same time my allowance kene potong and I had to pay for the rent..hahaha..tapi Allah itu adil kan.alhamdulillah kak kina menjadi penyelamat..She rented the house for 3months and so I didn’t have to pay for the rent.alhamdulillah…But even after everything were okay I still found its hard to stay here. I hate this place…My 1st exam was suck. I passed it but not with flying colours…I was crying badly on that time cuz the fact that I didn’t get 1st class honours on my 1st exam was really upsetting…I just got honours on my first exam and it really suck. I cant accept it on that time. =(…

Owh sungguh sedih sekali my 1st yr..i even broke up with kamal on the day of my final exam. Husna menjadi my life-saver on that time. She called kamal and told him how badly I was and thus kamal called me saying that I shouldn’t think about him..but I was too deeply in love on that time. I didn’t find break up as an interesting and lovely things to do and so I cried even during the exam. My hand was shaking when I wrote the answers on my answers script and the tears kept on falling down on that time. I really cant take it but I didn’t blame anyone on that time other than myself. I thought I failed that paper but it turned up to be my best mark for my final exam..hehe..alhamdulillah….but it still was my worst nightmare I ever had in my whole life..huhu…

My second year wasn’t really difficult..i managed to get over it quickly and it was really fun on my 2nd year.

My third year was horrible..we got lotsa exams…alhamdulillah I survived my 3rd year but seriously it was terrible..we had our first EMQ exam in pathology and I think 70% of our class failed the exams..ngeh2…betol x?hehehe..i passed my 3rd year but I started to lose myself…I started to lose my faith and I started to do stupid things..

And this year…yeah.this year..i have lots of problem regarding my accommodation and I have lots of things to do and my rship with kamal isn’t really great…I tried to think positively in my life but Im pessimistic.huhu…i hate the fact that i’d accepted the offer 6 years ago and further my study in KMB. I blamed everything and everyone for my situation. And when I said everything, it really means EVERYTHING… =(..i want to b myself back in ytbesut..i want to be sum1 who has great faith in everything she does and everything she wants.. I want to be sum1 who knws what she wants to achieve in her life and sum1 who knws the meaning of her life.

No comments: