Tuesday, January 29, 2008

=)

OMG!!!im so happy!!i cant stop myself from smiling!OMG!i really love this place!!i have the opportunity to do things here!"things"..hahhahaha...i just drawn 2 bottles of blood from my patient!my 1st irish patient. I did the blood thing in malaysia before but it wasnt great cuz they used different method here..but ahh i cant describe it..hehhe..really glad that i got my gp placement here..i should do the vccination as well today but the baby that i should give the 5in1 vaccine + menC didnt turn up..(cest betol)..but papepon really glad to assist the nurse, drawing the vaccine from the bottle and distracted the child from the needle..hehe..sing a song to a child...aha!!sangat best..skang ngah lunch hr..makan pisang jer but its ok cuz im happy.hehee..sangat2 happy...=)..
maybe for some people its not a great deal but for me its really a big deal!!!im a 4th yr medical student and i havent do lotsa things yet!i havent do lots of hands-on things yet and so the opportunity to do this things really excite me!
owh and the people here r so nice too!!!tadi nurse bwatkan coffee..dr.nyhan pon nak bwatkan i a cup of coffee but i xnak sebab baru bfast time tu..hehe..semalam dr.isoebel bwatkan tea..twice..owh really like ths place...=)..and to aini..yeahhh!!i really enjoying myself here..everything here is great!!!the food, the people and the place itself r great!!!

No comments: