Monday, February 15, 2010

Weird dream

I had a very weird dream today. very weird one. It was a short nap but felt like a very long sleep.
I dreamt of 2 makcik tua berkemban sarung datang to my hse and took away my husband. Makcik tua yang sangat tua tau. 80-90s punye range of age. Pelik sket.
Weird and it did scare me out. Im oncall tomorrow and u know the quarters kat htm tu creepy gile kot. Oh anyway new update of my life. Ive been transfered to Hospital Tanah Merah. Only for a month though.
The hospital is a very nice hospital. Situated kat atas bukit, very small hospital and the people over there r super nice. They seem to knw each other and somehow i feel like i am back in Cork city. =)


2 comments:

Wahidah said...

aduhai..nape sampai mimpi mcm tu aina..isk3..

anggap je mainan tido k

Rashid said...

salam

Selamat berhijrah ke hospital Tanah Merah dr aina.

Moga segalanya berjalan lancar.