Friday, May 15, 2009

while waiting for the oral list...

Waiting anxiously for the oral list to be called up..
I just finished my obs exam..
I got a post-op patient with robotic pelvic lymphadenectomy n cone biopsy..
She issssss SUPERRRR NICEEEE...
SUPER SUPER SUPER NICEEE...
a very PLEASANT and KIND ladyyy..
She helped me A LOT.
And when i told her that im scared as i thought i will get Dr.T as my examiner she told me,
"dont worry dear. Ill make sure he scared of me and wont give u a hard time"
I hope i will get this kind of patient for my medicine long case as well..
And my examiners werent Dr.T and Dr.H..
I got Prof G and Dr.K as my examiners and they were super nice as well..
He told me i was doing good but sila jangan percaya kata-kata dari Irish. hehe.
At the end of examination kan, he asked me why i have an English name in my name-Wan Jeffery.. And he also asked me where i want to do my intern..What is my planning for the future..I just told him i havent decided it yet. Great answer huh?hehe.im playing safe here..haha..
But obs exam kali ni better compared to surgery..Surgery mmg i was so stressed out. I cant sit still and was feeling really2 nervous.. For the obs i wasnt feeling that nervous..maybe i have a nice groupmates kali ni kot..Ifa siap bawak food lagi suruh makan ramai2..got some maltesers and few others..hehe..and they were talking about how fool they were in front of the examiners for the surgery clinicals. Hehe..
Ifa was telling us how great her patients were for the short cases..and mamatkesayangan aju was telling us about how he came out with phaeochromocytoma as his first differential diagnosis for surgery..hehe..
Owh and the nurse that was handling us for the exams was SUPER nice as well.. She came b4 the exam started and told us something which i cant tell it here..hehe..but cris told us when she was out to show laura her patient
"talking about losing her job"..
annoying gile kan mamat tu?hahaha..:p..

Okies..should stop writing here. Really hope that ill pass the exam without been called for an oral..

No comments: