Friday, December 26, 2008

Selamat Pengantin Baru


This entry is made specially for my dear cousin; Wan Zul Haikal Hafiz or known as Epi in our family or Pokka among his friends...He was born few days earlier than me and he is getting married today.He is getting married with his childhood sweetheart, Asmath. They have been with each other for more than 7 yrs!!Congrats!!
I cant believe how time passed by so quickly.. I still remember vividly how we always fight with each other for a toy when we were small..I still remember how he used to protect me when we were in the kindergarten...I still remember how we used to compete with each other for the excellent results..(xcompete pon tapi dicompare2..stress tau mase kecik2 dulu..haha)...And I still remember how a great cousin and lousy cousin he can be..hehe..
He is a great cousin when he listened to my problems, helped me out with certain things and datang amik me and my friends keluar kolej and pergi outing kat KLIA.hehe...And he is a lousy cousin when he criticised me and called me Mek Esah. (Stop using that name dear!She passed away already!)...hehe...
So Dr. Epi, Selamat Pengantin Baru ok!Semoga berbahagia sehingga ke anak cucu...Jaga asmath elok2 k?Sorry xdapat pergi ur wedding(sape suruh buat december...dh xdapat pergi..xdapat la hadiah kan..hehe)...and nanti upload pictures banyak2....
OMG!sangat x percayeeee la mamat ni nak kawen!!hahaha.... Aaaa Pi, patutnye ko tunggu aku balik.At least nak jadi pengapit!Kite kan twin dulu!hehe..Cet...nyways, Selamat Pengantin Baru..Jangan gabra2 malam ni akad nikah okeh?Angkat sekali je okeh?And good luck!!hahahaha..

P/s : Heh esok boxing day!!!!kene tdo awal!!!Shoppingggg..Yeehaa!!!

3 comments:

Munirah Abd said...

ko bila lagi aina?? hehe

Nadhirah Ahmad said...

7 remarkable years!

salute

y.a.r.n.i.e.i.r.i.s said...

mcm sgt happy + sedih giler bila tgk pgntin prmpuan ngs masa hsband dia lafaz akad. hehe