Saturday, December 6, 2008

~~friday~~

Im tired but im happy..
My consultant was reallyyy nicee to me today..
He said something that really made my day and motivated me a bit...
I will hold onto what he said until i finished my exam next yr..
Thanks Dr.M...Tetibe rase sayang lak..ehhe..die baek sebnarnye cume die egoist kot..
Die banyak sangat senyum ari ni n best la..
Tapi mmg die akan jadi best if my partner wasnt around..hehe..=)...

Quotations for today:-

1. Dr D "that is what u get when u decide to have a baby"...- he was explaining to us about clean-catch urine sample..Parents need to wait(up to few hrs) just to have a fresh sample of their child's urine...

2. Dr. D "Yeah..all skinny girls have the tendency to accuse people",while looking at O.
M : Owh yeah..and that excludes Aina..
Me : Yes..of course!im not skinny..im petite.hehe..:P

3. B : Its really hot and stuffy here.
Us : No, it wasnt!!Its freezing!!
B : I need to open the window.
O : OMG. U have post-menopausal sydrome!!hot flushes!!!

4. Dr. D "Sorry. I havent do the blood yet. Im having a tutorial with the "kids" now."
kids=US-M, B, Me, M, O, C

5. M : Im going to Mercy next week. Im with Dr.R. I heard that she's really good.
Dr.D : Who told u that?(with a very suprised look)
M : Owh..Actually its the opposite. I just want to feel better.

6. M : R u oncall today?
Dr. D : Nope. I was oncall last tuesday and yesterday. So im off for the weekend.
M : Owh so we r keeping u here then. We should not do that. U should go home.
Dr. D :I know what u mean. U want to go home instead?hehe..that is a good excuse to end the tutorial. Let finish it now then. I have a dry throat already.

And we went crazy as well...We opened a box of chocolates that was given to the staff and we ate it ourselves..hehe..:P...and we talked rubbish too.hahahah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ekekeke. petite ehhh. heee!!! mesti sedap lambung nie, cam baby!

Wahidah said...

petite nya aina..........huhuhuh...