Saturday, November 15, 2008

Med Ball....

Exam was ok...
I hope ill pass it...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Udah kul 4am and im still awake..hehe..I was really tired and sleepy before but after took a hot shower i feel alive and fresh again..
Hot shower kul 330am?hehhee...Arrived home at 3am kot so kemas2 bilik yang bersepah so baru mandi and skang update blog..hehehe
I really need to sleep.. I have to wake up early in the morning tomorrow for TYT Duta Meeting and I have a study group in the afternoon. So really, i need to sleep...
Anyways, I had a very enjoyable night tonight. I went to Med Ball and enjoyed myself till 2++ in the morning. Ngeee...Actually kul 1am tu dh bosan dah but then had to wait for a bus at 2am so terpaksa la melepak2 kat situ lagi sambil membiarkan telinga dicemari bunyi yang kuat. Sekian..
Anyways, thanks to Pija sebab tolong mekapkan petang tadi!!ngeee...tq lailing!!!!




P/s : gambar2 lain tunggu esok lah.hahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jejaka idaman cik witty. haha. nasib baik ur mum xkasik. sbb x ensem. kakaka!