Sunday, November 16, 2008

happy+remorse+abhor

1. Happy~~
- Aju and Mila are back to 81 summerstown road.
- Im done with Obs and gynae
- I felt more appreciated than before..

2. Remorse~~
- I said something harsh to someone today without even thinking about his feelings...Im really sorry..huhu
- I felt that i had wasted 12weeks doing nothing. I still dont know lots of things. I should be more focus from this moment on.
- I should start doing my final yr project now and on my own!!!!

3. Abhor
- I dont like man with PMS. He should go to the hospital and have his karyotype check on or has his hormone profile checked on. He has to make sure that he is really a man..
- I dont like people who changed his/her mood easily. He/She really has to go to the hospital and see any psychiatrist to exlude any Multiple Personality Disorder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahah,poor guy...

13may said...

hehhe hehhe