Sunday, September 21, 2008

saya yang perasan.sekian.

One afternoon, in the Breast Clinic....

Patient : R u an irish?
Me : No. I am not. I am a Malaysian.
Patient : Ur face looks like an Irish except for that scarf. What's ur name? (while looking at my name tag. -Aina Jeffery-)
Me : Aina.
Patient : oh ur name sounds like an irish too. R u sure u r not an irish?
Me : hehe..yes i am not.

One morning, in the Endoscopy suite....

Nurse : Look at u!you have a beautiful scarf!
Me : Thank you!
Nurse : Where did u get it?Did u do it urself?
Me :My auntie gave it to me. She did it by herself.
Nurse : Oh really?(while looking at the bunga2 on my scarf with impressive looks). Do u know how to do that?
Me : Erk..im not. But i know its easy.hehe..:P
Nurse : R u sure its easy?I dont think its easy.
Me : Hehe. I dont know. I am only guessing.
Nurse : Yeah. I think its quite difficult.(sambil pegang that bunga2 lagi)
Me : hehe.
Nurse : Nway i have to keep going. Good luck with ur studies!
Me : Thank u!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. kecho tol.. ye la..

Witty Angel said...

hahahah..biarrrlaaaaaa