Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lupe name

Situation 1: (masa zaman 3rd yr)
Nicola : Ermm. U know Aina?She said that rotation in SI is sucks. The interns and everyone in the team hardly notice u. They will just ignore u because u r 3rd med.
Aina : Nicola!!I am Aina. And im the only Aina in our class.
Nicola : owh im sorry!i didnt recognize ur face!

Situation 2 : (masa zaman 3rd yr)
Emma : Aina did u come yesterday?(while looking at Nang)
Nang : Im not Aina. I am Nang.
Emma : Oh sorry!!!

Situation 3:(final med)
Claire : Did u get my msg this morning?
Yopit : Msg?
Claire : Yes, u text me this morning saying that u r not feeling well.
Aina : Erk. I think u got the wrong person here. R u talking about Husna?
Claire : Yes(muke blur). Owh u r not husna!What is ur name.
Yopit : I am rafidah.
hahahahha..i gelak x hengat punye..keji2..hahaha...xlaratnye dh 2minggu dh minah ni dengan husna tapi boleh x cam.hahaha

Situation 4: (final med)
3rd med : Hi. Im with u this morning for the ward round.
Yopit : I didnt join any ward round today.
3rd med : it wasnt u?
(tertukar dengan husna lagi)..
hahaha..

kesimpulannya my classmates hardly remember our names. hehe..diorg cakap sebab kiteorg pakai scarf n body kiteorg pon lebih kurang je..lalalal
ok yopit sila jangan marah.hehehe..:Pkalau marah sila masak utk aku.sekian.haha.:P

1 comment:

13may said...

kembar???

hohho :P

ps: selamat hari raya!