Tuesday, February 19, 2008

hmmm

Hmm..okies..lupe lak nak cite..last week i texted sum1..he used to b my partner in dungarvan..he went to tralee a week earlier than me so i texted him to ask about the bus, the accomodation n the hospital..but basically i just texted him asking about the bus la cuz a week before tu he did tell me that there's only 2 bus going to tralee, on wednesday n saturday respectively...saye carik kat buseireann punyer website i found hourly bus everyday to tralee so takut silap beli tiket i asked him..but he didnt reply my sms..so when i was in cardiff on thursday i texted tiffanie asking her about the bus cuz i assumed that he NEVER replied my text...pastu about 12 hrs after, tiff replied saying this,
"hey aia!***** said he'll get to u so i didnt reply. if u have more qns after his explaination u can always get back to me.have a great time there!"
then i said ok to tiff and waited for him to sms me...and tunggu punye tunggu x reply2 so i texted tiff again and she answered all my msg kindly..the question here, adekah di sengaja nak bagi saye jadi survivor n boikot saye?siap cakap kat my classmate die akan TOLONG jawabkan?tapi sampai skang i never received any text msg from....NEVER..i tried to think positively that maybe he ddidnt have enough credit to send me a sms..but meteor free kan?kalau meteor to meteor?and u always get free web sms kan?so xkan xle msg?papepon blacklist sudah..hahaha..lalallaala...tulung2..saye xnak satu grup ngan dieee..hahahaha...nanti epid project nanti saye rela partner ngan Irish or anyone else rather than malaysian yg gile selfish n dengki ngan saye sebab saye comel.hahahahaindividualistic..lalallaa..owh saye dh anonymouskan name die..so saye x kutuk n ngumpat org..lalalallala...ngeh ngeh ngeh

No comments: