Friday, February 15, 2008

=)

Hi from cardiff!!its great to b back in cardiff!..hehehe...=)im so contented here and felt myself together again..hehehe....my other half completes me...=)
My flight was delayed yesterday and kamal had to wait for 1 hr in arrival hall.kesian die.hehe..And to make it worst we missed the bus and so have to wait for another hr...waiting wasnt really bad as encik kamal was there to entertain me..hehe..and together with encik shahied...hehehe...saye tidak melupakan encik shahied..hehehe
anyway kamal bought me a bouquet of flowers and a chocolate for valentine day..=)...encik shahied pon tengok kamal beli die pon nak beli utk puan lindat tapi sayangnya terlepas bus so by the time sampai town confirm la kedai dh tutup..=)
pastu kiteorg dapat hadiah anniversary masing2...=)..i bought kamal a watch from swatch for our annversary and he bought me a handbag from DKNY...heheh.sangat cantekk..=)..ok now ill let the pctures speak for themselves..hehehe


2 comments:

Unknown said...

cardiff...cardiff
i had million of memories here in cardiff.
may u enjoy your precious moment and time in cardiff. convey my warmest salam to kamal as well..

Witty Angel said...

aha!!!!cardiff dh sampai ek..cork bile?hahaha...okies nanti i sampaikan kat kamal..hehe..nak beli cd hujan?hehehe..