Saturday, December 1, 2007

today

Today was not so bad..hehe..i went to the ward round at 930am and met with my team(team la sangat kan?sorang consultant, sorang sho, 2 org social workers and 2 org nurses…)..anyways, after we met all the female patients, we had a coffee break..i thought that’s it..i thought I finished for the day but to my surprised Dr Corkery asked us to come and u know what, she even made me a coffee!!!!gile sweet kan?kalau kat Malaysia jangan mimpi la consultant bwatkan u a cup of coffee???serius jangan harap la..huhu..sorry to say but Malaysia sangat la mementingkan pangkat dan darjat…even intern pon kat msia cam dh berlagak sket2 ngan medical students..hhuhu…sometimes im wondering, did they go to medical school?yelah, they supposedly knw how medical students felt-inferior, scared, helpless etc..so they should treat medical students lots better…huhu…papepon Dr Corkery sangat baek ok..sangat motherly…eventho ngan patient she’s a bit stern but with us she’s so motherly and very nice..she reminds me of my late grandmother…=)..

Owh after the ward round, we excused ourselves saying that we wanted to go the class at 1pm..the fact was, we both didn’t go the lecture…we didn’t even have the intentions to go to the lecture…hehe..:p…we separated at wilton court as milah wanted to go to farash to buy something while I wanted to go to tesco..i went to tesco, penneys, a|wear, noname, sasha, newlook and boots..(ampir sume kedai kat dalam tu la kan)…hehe..i spent almost an hour at boots looking for something for my eczema…at first I want to buy exfoliating scrub from sanctuary but the chemist said it will just aggravate my skin more…so I didn’t buy it..it doesn’t mean that Sanctuary products aren’t good..they r excellent..it just my skin..i have some irritation going on my skin so scrub will only make it worst…my cousin used Sanctuary and she really recommends me to use it…(its an Indonesian brand made in London) …

Papepon I went back walking in the rain..i didn’t bring my umbrella so jalan dalam hujan la kan..i met this old lady..she was walking home as well..she crossed the road with me and she talked to me all the way back…she’s really nice..u wont meet that type of person in Malaysia..I mean, an elderly lady walking home and talk to strangers as if she really knws u…hehe…we talked about my studies, Malaysian and Islam..Makcik ittew siap stop kat junction nak masuk umah die sebab nak borak ngan i..hehe..sangat la semangatkan…I think makcik ittew berumur dlm 69 or 70s..(but she can still go to tesco and ran errands..mantap la kan?alone lak tu?huhu..die ckp sebab die selalu exercise waktu muda2..hehe.)anyway makcik ittew cakap pakai scarf bagus…mencerminkan yg im a muslim..=) tapi die cakap she doesn’t really like those muslim who wear a purdah…she said that she knew a muslim teacher in London…that teacher was wearing a purdah and she said that its too extreme…cuz die cakap la how could children learn if they cant see their teacher’s face?pastu die ckp lagi camne kite nak cakap without tengok muke org tu?talk to the eyes?pastu die ckp lagi cam budak2 kadang2 takut when tgk cikgu camtu sebab xnampak muke..honestly I didn’t knw what should I say on that time…so I just stay quiet and let her did all the talking..hehe..ngeh2….

No comments: